Menu







Monday, April 21, 2014

10 Minute wet-weather season








Outfit shots and an added pair of legs by Shereen (@shereensoony)
Uniqlo shirt, Topshop shorts, Primark wellingtons, Aldo body chain

I fell huge victim to my stubborn side, weather reports told me that showers would only be present early in the afternoon but I went for the wellingtons anyway. Yes, I was trying to let my boots grasp as much air at every possible chance and they sure did- under the hot sun.

 But like every other outfit, there were no regrets! I was just more alert for any possible chance to jump into puddles, really.

Sunday was such a good day. Easter, of course, and I finally got to spend some good time with Shereen (by good I meant getting motion sickness on the swings) and lunch fuelled with conversations better than the food (okay fineeee I admit, the ambience was perfection). Give it a chance (My Awesome Cafe at Tanjong Pagar) if you're a sucker for anything old school or old clinics!

Lots of love and good weather,
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is really wholeheartedly appreciated :)
Such moral support from friends/family/anyone is really a great motivation to me, thank you so much!

Do leave your blog links too, always as curious as ever to check out my commenter's blogs! xx