Menu







Monday, October 15, 2012

Toy Camera

S A T U R D A Y







Top: Topshop, Bottoms: Cotton On, Boots: New Look, Accessories: Aldo and Calvin Klein, Bag: Editor's Market 
Necklace: baptism gift from Dad!

Note to self: need to work on serious face and not look bored but look seriously serious instead

So I've always had this thing against Cut-out shoulder tops. Something about it reminded me about a lady. A lady strutting down with bags. An old lady strutting down the wet market with plastic bags, more like. I fought the negative thoughts I had about this top as I joined the queue outside the dressing room. Thought I was going to waste 10 minutes of my life doing that but not this time, it went home with me that night! Topshop's take on this top left me with a very chic impression of it. Especially with it being in trend, it wouldn't hurt trying it out would it!

Shereen and I decided to test try my camera's toy camera function yesterday. Tried all kinds of background and yes, that included sitting on the public road (ok lol, which road isn't public). Let's just blame this behavior on O'levels. Of course, in commemoration of the fact that my happy days are gone because the exams are nearing, this is probably going to be my last post until the 8th of November! 

Got my last appointment for retail therapy with American Apparel (current progress: waiting for it to get some wings and fly here) today. Shopped my last (gah) and passed my debit card to momsies.

goodbyeeeeeee debit card and hello to cue cardsssssssss 

okay, that's officially the lamest line i've ever composed in blogging history.
ITS OKAY- BLAME IT ON THE O'S!

 Goodnight, AND TILL 8TH NOVEMBER!
xxxx

P.S Thank you Shereen for taking the photos!

2 comments:

Every single comment is really wholeheartedly appreciated :)
Such moral support from friends/family/anyone is really a great motivation to me, thank you so much!

Do leave your blog links too, always as curious as ever to check out my commenter's blogs! xx