Menu







Friday, January 28, 2011

desk clothes


 [Emma Watson from a local mag, epic pose with my best friend(right), Dolce & Gabbana and Prada cut out- the Prada top is amazing! ]

 It's been a terribly long time since i've blogged. My last post (before the previous blog got deleted) was when oxfords were the new hype. Oh how i missed the feeling of blogging! *inhales the blogger air* Hopefully this blog is a keeper. Yesterday night was spent on my desk's finishing touches that I had been sitting on for two months (champion procrastinator alert), and what's a better way to celebrate an end of having to look at an unfinished desk than to have it as the first post! Forgive me for the not-so-cool-quality photos. Yes, the dslr's still on my wishlist.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment is really wholeheartedly appreciated :)
Such moral support from friends/family/anyone is really a great motivation to me, thank you so much!

Do leave your blog links too, always as curious as ever to check out my commenter's blogs! xx